Exposure site information
COVID-19 Update | 15 September 2021
Updated advice from NSW Health regarding COVID-19 positive contacts at Jesmond Central.
Anyone who attended the below venues on the dates and times listed is a casual contact and must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received. If your date of exposure at this venue occurred in the past four days, you must get another test on day 5 from the date of exposure. Wear a mask around others and limit your movements until you get another negative result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, get tested again.
- Thursday 29 July, 8:00pm - 8:30pm
- Sunday 8 August, 4:15pm – 4:20pm
- Tuesday 3 August, 4:58pm – 5:48pm
- Saturday 7 August, 12:45pm – 12:55pm
HealthSure Medical Centre
- Monday 2 August, 3:20pm – 3:55pm
- Tuesday 7 September, 10:45am – 10:55am
- Sunday 29 August, 12:20pm – 1:10pm
- Monday 2 August, 4:00pm – 4:20pm
- Wednesday 4 August, 12:50pm – 12:55pm
- Saturday 11 September, 8:45am – 9:30am
- Tuesday 3 August, 3:05pm – 3:25pm and 5:34pm - 5:48pm
- Wednesday 4 August, 5:30pm – 6:15pm
- Thursday 5 August, 5:40pm – 6:10pm and 7:30pm – 7:45pm
- Friday 6 August, 5:00pm – 5:15pm
- Saturday 7 August, 9:27am – 9:50am, 12:24pm - 12:44pm and 8:30pm – 8:40pm
- Sunday 8 August, 12:00pm – 12:10pm, 12:24pm - 12:32pm and 4:00pm – 4:30pm
- Sunday 1 August, 12:15pm – 1:30pm
The health and safety of retailers, staff, customers, contractors, and partners is our absolute priority, and we are taking all necessary precautions and implementing all recommendations from NSW Health to minimise risk to the local community. The centre remains open with COVID-safe procedures in place including regular cleaning, hand sanitiser stations, and social distancing signage to ensure your health and wellbeing while you shop.
We recommend all customers follow the advice from NSW Health on case locations and alerts.